Purchased a new Windows Phone 7 recently or say have you upgraded from your previous phone to the latest Windows Phone 7 and wanted to know on how you can easily click pictures in your Windows Phone 7 then not to worry as we will check out the same in the due course of this article. Almost all the Windows Phone 7 are the high end phones and helps the users to click the high quality pictures as all thanks to the brilliant hardware of all the Windows 7 Phones as these phones are really multimedia rich phones.
Procedure to capture Photos in your Windows Phone 7:
- Right from your home screen, you will have to turn your phone in the landscape mode. As soon as you turn your phone in the landscape mode, you will see the camera button which you will have to press the same.
- As soon as you press the camera button, the camera will be switched ON and by default the image mode will be turned ON.
- Now, all you need to do is just point the screen to the object of which you wish to take the image of.
- After pointing to the image, it will focus on the image as it stabilizes after which all you need to do is to just long press the camera button and as soon as you do so the image will be captured successfully.
- Now, to view the image which has been captured, all you need to do is to just tap the screen to the right side as you will see all the recently clicked images from your Windows Phone 7.
So, in this way you can easily click the pictures as the still images on your Windows Phone 7 easily.