People say visual experience is the best experience and after purchasing a brilliant phone which is none other than a Windows Phone 7, you would surely like to know on how you can change the wallpapers on your Windows Phone 7. So, this article will basically help the users to change the wallpapers on their Windows Phone 7 with a simple and easy to follow procedural tutorial which we will see in the due course of this article. Since in Windows 7 phone there is no concept called as the wallpaper due to tile system and placement of application son the home screen, we call the lock screen wallpaper as the wallpaper here in WP7.
Procedure to Change Wallpapers in Windows Phone 7:
- Before you proceed to change the wallpapers, first up you will have to unlock the device so that you can see the home screen in your Windows Phone 7. As soon as you see the home screen, you just need to find the option which is called as the “Pictures” which will be right there on your home screen and will be a 2 x 2 tiled icon.
- Now, you just need to tap on the same so that you can see all the images which are there in your phone. As soon as you open the pictures, you will see that a new window will be opening up where you will find many options that are all, date as well as favorites.
- Tap on the option of “all” after which you will see that all the pictures as well as the images which are there in your phone are listed or shown on your phone.
- Now, to choose an image and set the same as your wallpaper, you just need to first open the image, then after that just long press on the photo to get the list of options.
- The list of options as soon as you long press the photo will be add to favorites, delete, upload to sky drive, share and also you will find an option called “use as wallpaper”, just tap on the same after which it will ask you that whether you wish to set a part of the photo as your Phone’s wallpaper or the whole image you wish to set it as a wallpaper. So, according to your preference just select the option and tap on the “tick” option to set the same as the lock screen wallpaper.
So, in this way you can easily set you favorite images as the lock screen wallpapers in your Windows Phone 7.