The Restore Point in Windows operating system helps you to make a restore point at a time. During crash of windows you can call that last created restore point and save your PC during failures.
Here is the procedure on how you will setup the Restore Point in Windows 7 operating system-
- Click Start button and type create restore then click on Create a restore point.
- You would be taken to the restore point setup. Click on Next now.
- Further then click on Next.
- Now you need to confirm your restore point. There is nothing much to do and you need to click on Finish when done.
- Now you need to select yes and after few time your PC would be restarted after restore point is set.
- This complete the setup for restoration point.