Bazaar is an alternative market place in Windows phone 7 platform wherein you can download apps and tweaks. But, the fact about the Bazaar is, it is not an official market place and the apps which are available in Bazaar were rejected by the Microsoft’s approval team. Even then, we can install this Bazaar on the Windows Phone 7 by carefully following the procedure given in this article.
Disclaimer: We windowstotal.com takes no responsibility in case of any device damage. So, we request you to follow all the instructions and procedure carefully.
Before installing Bazaar on your handset, you need to follow some pre-requisites.
- Initially your device should run on developer-unlocked custom ROM-based Windows Phone 7. Only then you can proceed further. So, please make sure that your handset has above mentioned platform.
- To install Bazaar the device should support XAP file. So, you need to flash the custom ROM which supports XAP installation. DFT, NextGen or Deepshining ROM’s generally support this XAP installation and so you need to flash the ROM with any of the above ROM’s.
- Next, you should have a PC which runs on Windows platform and it should have Windows developer tools and Zune installed in it.
- Search and download latest version of Bazaar directly into your Windows PC.
- Next up you need to open the Windows Developer Tools and click on Application Deployment. Set the target as your Windows Phone 7 and proceed further.
- Now select the XAP file which you downloaded and then connect your handset with the PC using a USB cable.
- After establishing a connection between your PC and handset, synchronize with Zune.
- Now, again go back to Windows developer tools and click on Deploy to end up the process.
That’s it, your Windows Phone 7 has successfully installed Bazaar market place. As per the news, Bazaar is till in beta stage and the developers are still in the testing stage of apps. So, only few apps will be available as of now.