There are many Windows Phone 7 handsets which comes along with the Wi Fi feature which allows you to experience the faster Internet speed as compared to the typical EDGE networks which most of the Mobile network service providers give. Nowadays, it has been a common thing to have a Wi Fi network at home and also in offices, so to access the Wi-Fi from your Windows Phone 7 handset, you will have to enable the Wi Fi service on your Windows Phone 7 handset. Please note that in this article we will also see on how to disable the Wi Fi on your Windows Phone 7 handset.
Procedure to Enable / Disable Wi-Fi on Windows Phone 7:
- First of all from your Windows Phone 7 home screen, you will have to first up slide the glass so that you can enter into all the applications which are there in your phone. After getting into the applications list, you will have to find an option of “Settings” and then you just need to tap on the same to enter into the same.
- In the ”Settings” option, you will find many applications as well as settings which ranges from ringtones and sounds, theme, airplane mode, Wi Fi, Bluetooth, email and accounts and many more options can be found. From the list of the settings, you just need to tap on the “Wi Fi” option.
- As soon as you tap on the Wi Fi option, you will see that by default the Wi Fi will be turned Off. Just tap on the radio button to enable the Wi Fi in your Windows Phone7.
- After turning ON the same, it will search for all the available WiFi networks which are there in your area. After searching, it will list all the Wi Fi networks which are present.
- Now, from the list of available Wi Fi networks, just select the same and enter the password if it prompts you to enter the password. After connecting the device to the Wi Fi, you can now surf Internet on your Windows Phone device.
- After this to turn off the Wi Fi, you will have to just tap on the radio button in the “Wi Fi” to turn Off the Wi Fi connection.
So, that’s it you have now successfully learnt on how you can easily turn Off as well as turn On the Wi Fi on your Windows Phone 7 device.