Capture video without a video camera, yes its possible. Just by using a simple software tool you can capture the on screen contents, it’s a very useful tool for web tutors and also for people who makes online web tutorials. It’s a very useful tool for teaching computer as this tool gives practical knowledge than a traditional handbook containing step by step procedures. This tool saves time in writing a step by step procedure as the movements of mouse, movements, clicks and all icon hits are recorded very efficiently and provides video tutorial.
The free screen to video program software tool can easily be downloaded from here. The name of the software is koyote soft screen to video converter, this software tool is a FREE tool, and it’s not a trial one, so you can use it the way you want, without any limitations. Adding to the list of customizations in this on screen video capture software tool you also have option whether to add sound to the video or not and also can select the video output such as like Windows Media Player (WMP) or VLC.
So, now starting with the simple procedure you can download and install the on screen recorder:
1. First you need to download the software tool from here as mentioned above too. The file size of this file is of 4.7 MB. Now open the downloaded file and click on “RUN”.
5. As soon as you click on “next” you will be asked to select the components to install and for installation it will be requiring 13.3 MB for a full version, its recommended to select “Full installation” rather than going for “customized installation”.
6. Now after clicking on next you will be asked to choose from two options, “run after installation” and “create desktop shortcut “. Select accordingly and proceed to “install” by clicking on “ok” and then finally click on “Finish” to launch the application as the application gets starts automatically
7. Now we have successfully finished the installation and as soon as you click on “Finish” the software opens up.
8. As you can see that in the above screen there’s an icon which is “Screen Capture”, click on that and you are ready to start the on screen recorder. As soon as you click on “Screen Capture” a drop down box will be coming up wherein you have to select the screen area which you need to select for recording out of 3 options “Entire screen capture”, “Window selection capture” and also from “selected area capture” as shown below
You can also change the capturing configuration according to your needs and requirements. so, now in ten simple steps you have successfully learnt how to download, install and record on screen content without needing a camera.