Did you know that you can create multiple users in your Windows 7 PC too. The advantage of having the separate user account on your family shared PC is that everyone has their account and they can only access their own personalised desktop, files and opened programs. This means that your important documents can’t be read by other users and this would require a security password a logon.
This is a simple trick to save your office files. And here we have explained the procedure on how to create a new user account in Windows 7 –
- Click the Start button and then click search for User Account.
- Now you would be automatically taken to the User Accounts setting page where you will get the options to manage another account, click on that.
- You get a list of users present on the computer and you would be under Manage Accounts. You need to click on Create a new account.
- Provide the name as that would appear on the welcome screen and on the start Menu. Here you need to give out whether you want him to be Standard users or Administrator. Select any one of your choice and click on Create Account.
- The user then would be created. Further more you can modify the user properties, set a password for it.