Want to get more out of your Windows 7 operating system? Then we will guide you in the same and will see on how you can enable slow motion effects in Windows 7. Generally, when you minimize a window, you use Alt+Tab or even flip 3D to switch between different windows or even the aero effects which looks stunning in Windows 7.
Procedure to enable slow motion effects in Windows 7:
- First of all you need to Press Winkey+R after which you need to open up the Run window which is shown below.
- Now, simply type in the Regedit and click on the OK so that you can see a pop up for bringing up the registry editor window which is shown below.
- Now, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\DWM path as shown below
- After this you need to Right-click on the right pane and then you need to choose New->DWORD (32-bit) Value which is shown below.
- Now, you need to name the new key Animations Shift Key as shown above.
- Now, you need to double click on the new key and change its value to Hit OK to close the box as shown below.
- Now, you need to Restart the computer which will take the effect.
After this you need to activate slow motion effect, which can be simply hold the shift key and then you just need to click on the minimize button as shown above, then use Shift+Alt+Tab or by pressing the keys Shift+Ctrl+Winkey+Tab in the Flip 3D section.