If you have recently installed the Windows Live Messenger 2011 application on your computer and due to any reasons you wish to uninstall the same quickly and effectively then we will guide you in this. Simply deleting the application shortcuts on the desktop or from the program list won’t uninstall the application, but with a proper uninstallation method or a procedure as mentioned below, you can easily uninstall the Windows Live Messenger.
Procedure to uninstall the Windows Live messenger 2011 from your computer:
- First of all you will need to click the Orb (Start button) and then you will need to select Control Panel.
- Now, under the Programs section, you will need to select Uninstall a program as shown below.
- Now, just scroll down the list of applications as shown below on the uninstall program page where you will have to find and select the Windows Live Essentials.
- Now, you just need to go to the bar which is located at the top of the list and then you just simply have to select Uninstall/Change and when the new window appears then you will have to select the uninstall radio button which is shown in the below snapshot after which just click on continue.
- When the new window appears, select the Uninstall radio button and click Continue.
- Now, simply check the Messenger check box and click on the Continue option as mentioned below.
After successful uninstallation, you have to just click on the Close button, after which you will see the confirmation page.