So, how many of the users have used Windows 7 operating system in their computers? So, quite a few of them, so you might be well versed with the Pinning of websites on your Windows 7 operating system but do you know that you can do the same on your Windows Phone 7? Yes, you have heard it right, you can now pin the websites right on your Windows Phone 7 very easily. So, let’s check out the same on how you can easily pin the Websites on your WP7.
Procedure to Pin Websites on Windows Phone 7:
- From the home screen on your Windows Phone 7, you will have to first up swipe the screen towards left so as to get the list of applications present in your WP7.
- From there you will have to find the “Internet Explorer” option on which just tap the same to open the same.
- After opening the Internet Explorer, you just need to open the site which you wish to pin the same. After opening the site, you will have to tap on the 3 dots which is present on the bottom right part of the screen.
- After tapping on the same, you will see that there are many options like Share page, find on page, pin to start and also the settings option. From this list of options, you will have to simply choose the option of “Pin to Start”.
- And as soon as you tap on the option, you will see that the site is pinned to the home screen of your Windows Phone 7.
Adding to your simplicity for pinning the site, we have also created the Video with which you can pin the website on your Windows Phone 7 device. So, that’s it you have now successfully pinned the Website to the home screen of your Windows Phone 7.