For all those who have recently purchased an all new Windows Phone 7 then we will now see on how you can easily record the videos with the help of Windows Phone 7. All thanks to the brilliant and simple as well as the crisp interface of Windows Phone 7’s interface with the help of which you can easily click some cool pictures along with the Videos. So, let’s check out the same in the due course of this article.
Procedure to Record Videos Tutorial on Windows Phone 7:
- Right from your home screen, you will have to turn your phone in the landscape mode. As soon as you turn your phone in the landscape mode, you will see the camera button which you will have to press the same. As soon as you press the camera button, the camera will be switched ON.
- As soon as it gets turned ON, by default the phone will be in the image mode, so to turn on the video mode all you need to do is just tap on the radio tab which is present on the top right corner of your Windows Phone 7 screen.
- To check whether the video mode is turned ON, you will see a dot on the screen which will mean that the video mode is turned ON. To start taking the video, all you need to do is to just press on the camera Key after which the recording will get started and the timer will be started.
- As soon as the timer is started, you will see that the video will be recorded. Now, to stop recording the Video, just press on the camera key again to stop the recording and after which the seconds which are counted is stopped.
- Now, to check the recording, just flip the screen to the right to find the last recorded video from your Windows Phone 7.
So, in this way you have successfully learnt on how you can easily record Videos from your Windows Phone 7 easily.