How many times you wanted to record voices on your Windows Phone 7 and couldn’t do it? So, in the due course of this article let’s see o how you can easily record the voice on your Windows Phone 7. The recording of voice sometimes process to be very useful and also more convenient when you are in lectures or say in conferences so that you can refer the same at a later stage. So lets check out with a simple tutorial on how you can record the voice on your Windows Phone 7, just follow the simple procedure in the form of tutorial which is mentioned below.
Procedure to Record Voice on Windows Phone 7:
- From your Windows Phone 7, swipe the glass to the left side so as to get the list of applications as well as the settings which are there in your phone. After you see a list of applications which are there in your Windows phone 7.
- From this list of applications, you just need to find an option called the “Voice Recorder”. All you need to do is to just tap on the same to open it after which you will see a screen where in below you just need to tap on the Start button to start the recording process.
- As soon as the recording process is started you will see that the progress bar will be varying and will be moving in the form of variation as shown in the video below. After finishing recording the event, you will now have to tap on the “Stop” button to stop the recording process.
- Please note that you can even “Pause” the recording and can start the recording from there itself, for doing this tap on the pause button and then again tap on the “Start” button to again start the recording.
- After recording is finished, tap on the “three dots” which is there at the bottom of the screen after which you will see that there will be options which are “list”, “Settings” and “support”. Just tap on the “List” option after which you will see that the list of recording which are done before. Just tap on the same to play the recording.
So, in this way you can easily record the voice on your Windows Phone 7. For your convenience you can also refer the video which is mentioned below.