With the arrival of Windows Phone 7, many of the users might have upgraded their phones from their earlier Symbian, Blackberry or even from Android phones. So, for all those who are new to this, let’s check out on how you can setup an email account on your Windows Phone 7. Though there are many ways and many email addresses you can add in your Windows Phone 7, we will look out for the same in the due course of this article.
Procedure to Setup email account in Windows Phone 7:
- From the home screen of your Windows Phone 7, slide the screen to the left to get the options in the form of applications which are installed on your phone.
- After this, you will have to find for the option called “Settings”, just tap on the Settings to open the same.
- In the Settings there will be many system applications, from the list of options you will have to tap on the “email and accounts”.
- As soon as you choose the option of Email and accounts, you will see two options that are “Windows Live” as well as “add an account”.
- Now, if you have an Windows Live account or say Hotmail account then you will have to tap on the same to enter the username and password to configure the same by tapping on the “Sign in”.
- Suppose if you don’t have Windows Live account then choose the option of “add an account” after which you will find the options like Outlook, Yahoo Mail, Google, facebook, other account and also for your convenience you can even add all the settings manually by tapping on the advanced setup.
So, that’s it you have now successfully setted up the email account right on your Windows Phone 7.