For all web savvy people who are having Windows Phone 7, you may want to know on how you can easily share the web pages on the Internet Explorer right from your Windows Phone 7 phone. Sharing of web pages with your friends and other people is very simple and can be done just by following the simple tutorial which is mentioned below.
Procedure to Share Web Pages on IE with Windows Phone 7:
- First of all from your Windows Phone 7 you will have to tap on the Internet Explorer from your home screen of the Windows Phone 7 or alternatively you need to slide the screen to the left hand side so that you can see all the applications as well settings from where you need to tap on the “Internet Explorer” option to open the same.
- Now, after this you need to enter in the website URL which you wish to share and then tap on the three dots which are instructed in the Video after which you will find options like forward, share page, find on page, pin to start and also the option called Settings.
- From this list of options, tap on the “Share Page” after which you will see the two options which are “Messaging” and “Hotmail”.
- Now, choose the appropriate media to share the page with, suppose if you wish to share the web page details with the help of the Hotmail, then select the same and after which just enter the email address to which you wish to send the details.
- After entering the details like “Subject” and “Body” content, you will have to go to the bottom part of Windows Phone 7 screen to find the Send option. Just select the same to share the web page to all your friends, you can even send to multiple email addresses.
In this way we have seen on how you can share the web pages from your Windows Phone 7 phone. Video Tutorial below