Windows 7 has many features included when compared to its previous versions. Windows 7 has the very good option of customizable slideshow displaying as your desktop background.
Procedure to Shuffle Windows 7 Desktop Backgrounds
To shuffle your background you need to do the following steps –
- Right click on the desktop and select Personalize.
- Now click on Desktop Background.
- Now all sets of options are available for you here. As I said customizable, I did mean it and you can select the background with as many wallpapers as you wanted to set it with. Moreover here you have the control on Picture position i.e., what should be the picture placement and size, whether it be full according to screen size or half or cropped. You also have the option of when the picture should be changed on particular time frame. You can change picture depending on 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 3 minutes and 5 minutes interval.
- Now click on save changes.
- Give you theme a name so that you can remember though saving the theme is optional.
Now enjoy the slideshow of your custom based.