If you have just moved from older versions of Windows operating system to an all new Microsoft Windows 7 and if you are surprised what are things which are 9 notable features or tricks you wanted to know, this is all we will be running through in this article.
Let’s have a look at points below which will help you to get more with your Windows 7 with some important things which you should know if you are planning to go for Windows 7:
1. Windows 7 Operating system Requirements : All you will be requiring is 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64 bit (x 64) processor, 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit) with a minimum of Direct X 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver. If any of the parameters are not matching the above standard may lead to lower performance of the operating systems, like if your RAM is less than 1GB then Aero interface may not run efficiently as this feature requires RAM of at least 1GB to run efficiently
2. Dual boot with Windows 7 : Yes, it’s true you can dual boot your Windows 7 operating system with any other older versions like Windows Vista or Windows XP. Dual booting is very easy, if you are currently on Windows XP put Windows 7 CD / installation media and just install a fresh copy of Windows 7 and you are done with dual booting of Windows XP as well as Windows 7.
3. Compatible Antivirus : It almost supports all Antivirus applications like AVG, Norton, Avast, F-Secure but before you download or purchase any of the anti-virus, check for “supports Windows 7” logo which will further simplify your work in identifying whether Windows 7 is supported by your Antivirus or not.
4. Install Windows 7 with USB : If you want to install the latest Windows 7 with the help of a USB drive you can very well do that. For a complete guide and how you can do that, do check out here.
5. Shortcuts in Windows 7 : Yes there are many shortcuts, many are new and many come from back support. So for a complete list of shortcuts, you can refer here.
6. Convert Windows 7 Laptop into Wi-Fi Hotspot : Do you know, Windows 7 operating system can be converted into a Wi Fi hotspot so that you can share your internet connection . So for you question “how can i do this”. Just click here.
7. Make your Windows 7 / Windows Vista Look like Mac: If you always heard about MAC and got not chance to put your hands on then here’s a transformation pack with which you can convert your current Windows 7 or Windows Vista look like MAC with a theme of Leopard OS X. Click here to get the MAC look.
8. Enhance your Windows 7 : If you want to enhance the system performance of your Microsoft Windows 7 operating system, then check out here how you can achieve this with a simple procedure.
9. Upgrade to Windows 7 SP1 : If you are already using Windows 7, you will be glad to know that a new Service Pack has arrived for your OS. For more information, check out here.