One of the great capability of Windows 7 is that it will automatically install the drivers of device or printer that you connect with it & so it avoids the need of searching & downloading the respective softwares. Yes, it will take 2- 3 minutes to locate and install the printer drivers of the device that you have connected. This was the feature that I was looking forward to have in my operating system.
Printing documents? This can sometime lead to unsuccessful printing which adds as a print job under the Printer Queue. Unless you clear your printer queue you willn’t be able to print any further documents. So its necessary to clear the print queue or restart your computer to perform this action.
Here is the simple procedure in order to make sure that you have cleared your printer queue before printing the important document.
- From the Start Button Click on All Program and then Accessories.
- Right click on Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
- Input net stop spooler and press Return.
- Input del %systemroot%\System32\spool\printers\* /Q and then press Return.
- Input net start spooler and press Return.
And see now your printer queue now would be cleared and ready to print the documents.